- Handmade item
- Primary colour: purplish/pink, natural cork
- Recipient: Female adult
- Closure: antique silver lobster clasp
- Material: cork, vegetable ivory “Tagua Nut”, Alloy/zamak (clasp)
- Length: 17 inch necklace (sits higher up on the chest)
- Shipping: USA and Canada (will ship to other countries, just contact us for prices)
- May select free shipping on orders over $100
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor.
*Each piece is ONE OF A KIND and may vary slightly from the photos. Email us once ordered if you have any concerns at all and we would be happy to help.
Vegetable Ivory “Tagua Nut” is the dried seedpod of the tagua palm tree, which grows commonly in the tropical rain forests of South America. When the tagua nuts ripen, the husks falls to the ground where it is harvested without cutting down any trees.
Tagua represents the feminine magnet-like romantic energy. South American natives believed that wearing the tagua would bring harmony into their lives.